Totally your call but if this helps, here's the website and some information:=http://www.lifeisgood.com/festivals/fenway/
World's Biggest Game of Catch
Bubble Gum Blowing Contests
Arts and Crafts
Baseball Speed Pitch
• Three Fantastic Bands: Headliner The Gin Blossoms, Neil Diamond tribute band SuperDiamond (Sweet Caroline, anybody?), and family-friendly SteveSongs.
• World's Greatest Backyard Athlete competition. Watch hundreds of Frisbees fly off the Green Monster. See our athletes spit seeds, pitch peanuts, slam wiffle balls, and try to reach Ted's red seat. And stick around for a Warning Track Dash from pole to pole with more wacky surprises that a late season pennant race.
• Red Sox Super Fan competition. How crazy can they get? See ten rabid Red Sox fans compete for the title atop the Red Sox dugout, with an American Idol-style celebrity panel choosing the winner.
• World's Biggest Game of Catch. You have to see it to believe it. And you have to lend a hand to make it happen, too.
• Scavenger Hunt. We've got a hunt far tougher than the kids' version. Race with your friends to the far corners of the park and be the first to release your prize from a locked treasure chest.
• Dugout Photos. Don't miss the opportunity to take a seat on the bench with your friends and have your picture taken to remember your special day.
• Beach Balls and Tee Shirts. See more flying tees and beach balls than you've ever seen in one park before.
• Ballpark Food and Drink. It wouldn't be a great summer day at Fenway without a Fenway Frank, ice cream and cold soda or beer in hand. All your ballpark favorites will be available along with a couple of Life is good staples (PB&J, anyone?)
If that's not enough, keep your eye out for Red Sox legends throughout the day and step up close to that shining gold trophy dated 2004!
I mean I'm so excited but that's because I like to be a kid and Fenway is the greatest place on earth as far as I'm concerned. Anything that lets me go, game or not, I'll be there.